Friday, September 19, 2008

STRANGE sightings on the Upper East Side



Every once in a while I encounter "strange sightings" in my neighbourhood. The other morning when I was walking my dogs a "strange sighting" walked right by me. There they were these two well built men in matching denim overalls hauling black wheeled
carry-ons behind them. (Please see pic). There they were, but what were they doing? Where were they going? Why were they dressed like farmers?

It was obvious that they didn't belong and it was obvious they were going somewhere. I've seen matching guys like that before but usually they are from the Mormon church up the street and they are dressed in matching white shirts and black dress pants? What church were they from the farmers almanac?

My mind whirled as I fantasized and snapped this picture and then I thought... I need my readers' help. Any theories out there?

No comments: