Monday, September 29, 2008

My Two CENTS !!!

I'm finally breaking my silence on this financial crises. They're already starting infomercials on how to cash in and get rich quick. Last year these commercial were all about how to make money in real estate how to leverage and get yourself in a pit of debt. I think these financial advisers to the masses with their seminars all over the country had a lot to do with this and they should accept some responsibility for leading the public down this path of get rich quick schemes. They created this climate.

And oh yeah, the guys on Wall Street? I had a financial crises of my own five years ago and no one came to my door with a check. I was in court trying to hold on to my apartment. I had no where to go no one to call, no one watch my back. I'm not saying nothing should be done, but let me put it to you this way. The wallstreeters are supposedly packed full of whiz kids. They have painted themselved as smart, dynamic and rich. Because of this propaganda people gave their money to them because we were snowed to believe that somehow we can't manage our own money.

I say...if you have so much money that you need to give it to someone else to manage you have too much money.

If these guys got us into this mess because their so smart then let them use their smarts to get out of it. I can however understand their first strategy was to ask Daddy government for a loan. Now let them use all those smarts. LOL

No comments: