Thursday, September 11, 2008

BEWARE OF TROLL at the Carl Schutz Park




This is the little dog run at the Carl Schurz on the upper east side of Manhattan. It starts at 85th and York and moves along the river. This is a shot of the little dog run. To the left is the boardwalk and then the river. Here are where the smaller pups of the upper east side frolic and play.


Can you see the dog's frolicking and playing?


I too have a small dog. his name is Henry Hall. My dog is not in the picture because my dog refuses to socialize with the other pups. The small dog run is a great place to meet neighbours and other dog lovers, but I cannot get Henry near the place. When Henry approaches another dog he doesn't sniff, his tail doesn't wag he turns into a loco Tasmanian devil. Henry doesn't care how big the other dog is, in fact the bigger the better. He jumps into the air banishing vicious teeth snarling and growling, his leash held by me is the only thing that keeps him from ripping the innocent Doberman , Pit bull or Great Dane apart.





The big dogs are always started by this whirlwind of the ferocious storm coming at them. Is this a dog? Some crazy little creature? A four legged kibble bomb? No, it's Henry, Henry Hall my dog who I have nicknamed Chucky assaulter of innocent canines.





And what does my dog Henry do when at the park. Well, Henry can be spotted sitting on top of the chess tables like a little troll waiting for big dogs to pass so he can pull a Chucky.
See Henry Hall to the right.

Signing off...Ms. Obs HER Vation

No comments: