Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane a Coming

As the Hurricane approaches and I watch the Weather Channel, C-Span and the Fox News station. I can hardly believe my eyes and my thoughts and prayers are with the people who will affected by this.
Imagine having to leave your home and when you return all your stuff is ruined, your memories, the heirlooms the little collection of ceramic frogs you might of collected. All GONE! I know we're not supposed to get too attached to stuff, but it's one thing to decide what stays and what goes and then to have everything randomly ripped from you. This is what many people are facing right now and all I can do little by write this blog. Am I really this powerless is the face of mother nature? Sadly, yes I am.. yes we all are, but hopefully thorough prevention and evacuations and the brave spirit of those rescuers we can get through this and minimize the pain.

Blessings Texas

Signing off.....Ms. Obs HER Vation
.

No comments: