Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wired For Women May 2018 TECHNOETHICS



I have been about writing my series Wired for Women in which I summarize articles from Wired Magazine that we NEED to know before boys with their toys destroy everything that we hold dear instead of participating in the beauty of life because they are drunk with  tech-bro-narcissism. It's called technoethics and I urge you to get involved before it's too late

I'd like to share with you two stories from this month’s Wired so that you can do anything in your power to put a kibosh on them.  For really scary check out Erika Martins from Sweden who is developing edible tech cloths and little gummy candies that have minuscule robotic codes implanted within which when ingested go directly to the brain and influence our decision making. In other words, she wants to meld our system with machines (Think Cyborg). And that’s a great idea! Think of the soldiers you can create. And... if you can virus that Nano bot you will be able to wipe out an entire population in under a second!  Apparently man and woman, as we exist, are not miracle enough.
      The second story is my pet subject on CRISPR- (Genetic hell unleashed into our culture developed by Jennifer Dounda from the University of California Berkeley, who if she had one ounce of morality and a drop of ethics in her system would have destroyed all research, ?like Einstein should have).  What do you call a scientist with hubris?  Digerati Zounderkits! Or DZ for now. (not a typo; look it up if you choose)

CRISPR, if you remember made the tedious, labor intensive process of genetic alteration of DNA into a do-it-yourself kit without any regard for ethical consequences.  Companies like Origins will help you get started so that you can build your custom Frankenstein.
        Oopps! I forgot. Love and respect for life as God has created it, or the aliens genetically altered it to create us does NOT exist in this world. Pity we cannot genetically alter some DNA to put some sense of responsibility in our techo-bros-narcissism.  I heard you can breed in aggression but not love. The Digerati Zounderkits have made it faster, easier and cheaper to change the beauty of life into a hell on earth. 

You can mix and match fish DNA and put it in a cats ass wasp DNA into a dogs eye! Its fun ,it’s fast it’s easy and gruesome. Life is being corrupted all over the planet in horrible, tortuous terrifying ways. These are living and loving sentient beings. Remember the movie The Fly with Jeff Goldblum? I will never forget the scene in which the DZ took a good kind golden Labrador retriever and corrupted his bottom nature into a crippled, demented and vicious creature- in the name of science.  
Think back to the age of  Greek Gods and the Egyptians.  Pan is half man- half goat the Sphinx is half man-half lion. Maybe CRISPR existed then? Now there’s a thought.  (They say history repeats itself.)
     The problem is that these experiments are no longer movie fodder.   It’s happening now. We’ve moved from scary to super scary  and I would say sinful without any regulation or consequences. As if that’s not sick and dangerous enough  Paul and Dabrowski and his brother Micheal (who have no background in biology having worked as former SpaceX engineers), have made a faster CRISPR model . Just send in your order form. “Please put a pigs left paw on the back of my dog. I have included a self-addressed envelope" and get it back in a week.
What kind of man, parent, husband, father can these brothers be to spit on nature in such a damaging and distrustful way and be proud of it?
Yes I am harsh but I'm in good company with ethics philosopher Hans Jones followed by Mario Bunge and now me an official writer of technoethics!  Now if I could get Wired to publish me. Not. I believe Wired Magazine is completely  run by A.I. systems, can't email them, call them of even write to them. One thing I do know is that their search trolls will come upon this article and file it in their subversive section. The last thing these systems will do is engender discussion because according to them their is none. They are programmed to answer uncomfortable questions with silence and I will elaborate on that in my next article on Apps. Hint: get them off your phone.
 

No comments: