Friday, February 17, 2017

Yes. They are really building this. I am NOT messing with you!

This is for real. The picture is an advertisement for a company called Arconic. They advertise in WIRED magazine. My personal favorite.

The Web site is really well done. They have a cool section they call "The Jetsons" after the classic T.V series.

They are trying to create a working Jetson World!

As a bonus they seem to have a lot of cool jobs  and you can even buy shares!

I definitely think this  would be a good investment . The stock was
$ 29.57 today Feb 10/17.

That's a little high for me. At that price I will have to take a closer look at who is running the company.

I want to see their pictures, I want to read their resume. I want to find out what they accomplished at previous companies.

( I personally feel they are a little over extended based on the brief research that I did.  I think the investors are expecting too much of a return too quickly and that can lead to engineering mistakes.  The investors should really chill out and understand that a lot of things must go wrong before we get something right. )

I think it might have a low of $20.00 sometime this year just because of the current messed-up Government....which is unpredictable.

And I think ALL stocks are Uber inflated right now.
It's a good time to sell.

( I will go back to my penny stocks for now)

No comments: