Saturday, February 18, 2017

Starbucks in Cemeteries. My Next Big Idea

My next big idea.

Starbucks in cemeteries.

The thinking behind this brainchild of mine... Stay with me.

Since no one visits cemeteries anymore and the regulars are deadbeats, I believe that a Starbucks in a cemetery would definitely encourage people to visit with their loved ones. They could chill out with a coffee, listen to some music, socialize,  use free intenet access and munch on Edibles.

The benefits of having a Starbucks in a cemetery.

1. Really cheap rent.

2. The neighbour's will never complain.

3. Lots of Parking

4. Flowers are free.

5. Peace and Quiet

6. Dogs allowed

7. Open spaces for kids to play.

8. Headstones to rest on.

9. Immediate Recycling.
    (No need for plastic garbage bags. Coffee grounds can be used as fertilizer).

10.  Great acoustics for live music.

Add Internet access, and  marajuana treats and you will have the ...

Best Starbucks Ever!

P.S. You laughed at me when I said Trump would win and tap Omarosa for a government role.  Don't count me out. Starbucks in Cemetaries could be the next big thing.

Remember you heard it here first!

Although the regular clients are deadbeats, opening a  Starbucks in a cemetery would definitely  encourage people to visit their loved ones.

No comments: