Friday, October 16, 2015

Prayer for the ancient elephant murdered in Zimbabwe and the lion cub in Denmark

(An elephant so magnificent that it was the last  of its kind was killed by a German Nationalist this week at the same Zimbabwe reserve where Cecil the lion died)

(A lion cub was also slaughtered and dissected at the Odense  Zoo in Denmark the same zoo that killed a healthy giraffe last year.
Clearly, neither of these parties care to adjust their behavior even the face of public out cry. This behavior is psychotic.)

This is a prayer for both the beasts which I wrote for them.

Beasts of the past,
glory of your kind.

With you your brethren has passed into history

You will be a Wikipedia  fact and I will feel as a guilty party.

I grieve for you I grieve with you and I grieve for the world that has lost you.

No comments: