Sunday, October 4, 2015

Matisse will forgive me if I do two things

So I channeled my cat Matisse and he agreed that changing the food was not a good idea.

He said to me, You do two things for me and I will forgive you!" He told me that first  I have to go to the Blessing of the animals" day in NYC.,and second I have to make a sculpture of him. 

Unfortunately for me I channeled him too late. In the evening of Oct. 4, 2015 all the blessings at all the churches in NYC had passed.

I didn't know what to do. I would have to wait a full year before I was forgiven? I would not be forgiven till next year? 

Then he  interrupted my hysteria annoyed.  "Just go to any church tomorrow and bring my picture and ask for a blessing"

So the next day I walked to the Holy Trinity Church on 88TH ST. in Manhattan. And a Deacon blessed his picture.

But  Matisse still demanded," a sculpture of himself".

I did the sculpture just now.

I have fulfilled my tasks and I feel his forgiveness! He is going to hang around the house for a  couple of days until he leaves for good.

No comments: