Friday, July 19, 2013

China Spice in Yorkville is Fabulous Gourmet Chinese

Get off your duff Yorkville and patronize this place. Sometimes the best things are right under your nose.

My husband and I took a little trip to China Spice around the corner tonite. We didn't get past the fantastic  appetizers. This is not your stardard NYC Chinese restaurant. It's one cut above. I'd call it Gourmet Chineese.

The egg rolls were the best I have ever tasted. And I have eaten a lot of eggs roles in my time. The tempura shrimp were presented on a fab decorative square plate with lemon slices. They were crispy and light... perfect for a hot day. We also had the Szechuan wontons which  came in a really creamy spicy red sauce that I kept pouring on everything.

Even the chicken wings were light, crispy and the perfect size.

My husband and I are appetizer fans and I can't wait to try some more. The couple who sat next to us raved about the crab Ragooon.

Go.Try. Eat. YUM

#212-535-5223

No comments: