Saturday, July 13, 2013

Perry's Ice Cream THE ULIMATE in Low calorie treats. Fat Free, No Sugar Added, 80% Lactose Free























The eagle has landed. GOOD-GET-EAT!!!!!!!

PERRY'S ICE CREAM  Fat Free, No sugar ADDED, 80% Lactose Free



 I have found what I feel is the ultimate in Ice Cream Discoveries at my local grocery story, the KY Deli on 83rd and York Ave, I discovered the impossible. I discovered Perry's Ice Cream. Fat Fat Free, No Sugar Added, 80% Lactose Free. THIS PRODUCT IS A MODERN MIRACLE!!

AND WHAT???? Only 130 calories, You read it right. 130 calories per 1/2 cup. Per serving and there are 4 servings per container .

THAT MEANS THAT THE ENTIRE TUB is a mere 520 calories 

Compare that to the best selling brand at 380 calories per half cup at 4 servings per tub which is a whopping 1520 calories

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???? You can eat a whole tub of Perry's guilt free. It comes in chocolate and vanilla. I don't know where you can get in Manhattan except at KY. I can't find it any grocery story. So good luck maybe you can send at email to perrysicecream.com and ask where you can find it.  GOOD LUCK and GOOD EATING

No comments: