Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Bert: the Caterpillar Born 76th Day Birthday!!!!!! July 18th 1017

 Bert in his Sarcophagus where he stayed on the Dill Weed Plant in my kitchen for 76 days.  Born July 18th, 2017.

 Above: Bert drying his wings today above.
Below: Bert in his shoebox near his Banana Plant.




Bert Eating on a Plant in my Front yard.
Happy 76th day birthday Bert!
This morning Bert was born between 7 and 8 am in the morning.
The blue markings signify that he is a Baby Boy!
I did not see him emerge but found him hanging from the dill weed plant in my kitchen drying his wings. I took him outside in a really funky showbox, and let him rest until he got up and flew away.
I will miss my Bert.

Not only that... but the bananas on my Banana Plant are ready to be picked today.
Not only that... but yesterday I started a 21 day meditation series with Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey. The meditation was called "Who and I- I am my Desire".

Am  I a butterfly?

The meditation today is called Empower me! (You can still join!! Just go to the Deepak Chopra web site).
This experience has been magical, wondrous and I am truely blessed.
But this is not over. 
What more could be instore for me on this Uber symbolic day.
P.S. For the last 76 days I have been photographing Bert's progress and the same time photographing the banana plant growing Bananas in my backyard. Great Book, great Art Show on the way.  See you soon. 
And.... don't be surprised if an Iindie film is made.  
 
P.S.S. Not only that....but yesterday my charity "Boots on the Ground", made contact with an Animal Shelter that is in dire need of the Basics. Think food, bleach, and water.  I will have an Amazon wish list set up this week, if you would be so kind and buy a couple of blankets or dog treats I would be so grateful. 

AMEN
Blessings,

K&
Bert



No comments: