Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stock Broker Rock Stars? Not.

COMEDY

I was invited to a party that was exclusive to Stock Brokers and Wall Street types. They all had on the same outfits. Either a combination of a navy blue suit jacket with beige pants or a navy jacket with navy pants. But always with a white shirt and an understated redish tie.

The event was "Wall Street pretending to be a Rockstar night."

It was ugly.

Have you ever seen a Broker wearing a black T- shirt,  light blue jeans, Brooks Brothers dress shoes, a red bandana and singing Billy Joel?

You don't want to. It's not a pretty sight.

The size two girls came  out in droves. They all wore long blond hair, short dark colored dresses, black stockings, and black closed- toe designer pumps.. .way to high.

I walked in with a turquoise rain jacket, brown cordurois and Ecco hiking sandals paired with wine colored socks.

I scared them and they scared me.

Finally, when we could take it no more I fled into the street and called a loved one.

"OMG,OMG! You would not believe it but I was in the liver of the beast! The Stock Brokers are all as dumb as posts. Kens and Barbies were socializing while plotting to spend money on stupid stuff like Hampton homes! I barely made it out alive!"

And my friend asked. " The liver you found yourself in the liver? Don't you mean the belly?"

And I said, "That's right the liver. They were drinking so much their bellies were full".

P.S. Ya know I'm poking fun. I love brokers. That's because I don't know any😊.

No comments: