Monday, April 20, 2009

Awesome Annie Duke Celebrity Apprentice


I'm a big fan of the show. I run my own business and I play along from home and I'm getting an enhanced M.B.A. compliments from Mr. Donald Trump. I wonder if he realized how invaluable this show is for small business people.
But what I saw Annie Duke do over the past few episodes has blown me away. This woman can pick up the phone and have someone fly to New York from Vegas with fifty grand in cash for her at the drop of a hat.

Do you realize how hard it is to ask people for money? Try this exercise. Phone up a local friend and ask them for five hundred dollars cash and get them to deliver it to your home in a couple of hours. Then we can talk.

The respect and love and loyalty and commitment and trust that her friends have for her is over the top awesome and I've never heard of anything like it. This is something worth striving for in all our relationships in our own lives.

NOTE TO ANNIE... I sell original high end oil paintings and if you ever want to switch gears it would be an honour to work with you.

Kay Hall

No comments: