Thursday, December 5, 2019

Circuses Hurt animals

On this holiday season please take the time to teach children that circuces are a horribly cruel, tortuous  place for animals...I did!  I protested at the Garden Bros Circus.  They are touring the county with an elephant  that will be dragged around for two shows a day for six months to a year after being beaten into submission. 

I was shocked by the very real interest the kids showed and a few adults as well but my heart filled with joy when one father walked out of the stadium with his little girl in tow and said  "you've got my daughter" . 

That little girl was around ten years old and refused to go to the circus after seeing how the elephants were treated. I changed her life like my father did mine when he told me about the circus.   That's the best Xmas gift ever. 



A note to Groupon. You should not be selling those tickets on your site. 

The Cirque de Soliel is a wonderful alternative.


No comments: