Thursday, September 27, 2018

What Kavanaugh should have said

He should have entered the room and shook Ford's hand and her family's  and said, "I am sorry for your pain. I have no recollection of you or of  being there. But I do know that it must have been a horrible event for you and I am sorry."

Then he should have sat down in front of the committee and said,

"And even though this has been a tragic experience for me and my family and well as Dr Fords', God does not make mistakes and maybe I am here to forge a discussion of sexual abuse in this country and as a Supreme court Justice I can promise you that no matter what political affiliations people say that I have, I will be mindful of these horrible and life damaging events that women and men face all over the world.

I leave my future in your hands.

No comments: