Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Wired Magazine August Wired for Women

I am very excited by this month's Wired magazine. July was about the bitcom thing.  The message I got? Stay away. This world is being run by people who consider themselves God's and billions of dollars, mostly money launderers, give these companies  paper currency for something that is not tangible.

But August oh my! There are articles on eating insects, creating genetic food, AI growth and dangers and a poet who hides treasure-hunt-messages in his poems.  (I should do that, at least mine  would get read!   Very clever). It was great to see a poem in Wired. This is definitely a collectors edition! 

There is also a great article on Oprah's OWN production company and another on a writers' kid which was bland.

Note to mothers:  When they say write about what you know they were not referring to writing about the genius you think your kids are!

OK. That's my overview for now. I will keep you posted. Lots of fun stuff. Oh yeah and Wired's 25th anniversary is coming up in San Francisco. And I was invited...indirectly. I still have my first edition from  March,1993. My first husband- a very rich venture capitalist threw some money at the company  and gave  me a first copy as a gift!

I will not miss it for the world!

K
Xoxo

No comments: