Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sexual Harassment Witch Hunt? Charlie Rose

When I learned that Charlie Rose was fired for being accused  of sexual harassment, it dawned on me that a man's 50 years career was horribly tainted... forever. The Internet never forgets!

What kind of country do we live in that fires people based on accusations? What happened to innocent til proven guilty. Why do I get the feeling that this is an Inquisition free for all.

 If I were a guy I'd be scared shitless right now.

And then I got to thinking how many women hit on men like Charlie Rose to get ahead in the business?

I do not have answers I believe women have a right to point out their abuser. What bothers me is the snap decisions made that can ruin someone's life based on what another person says.




No comments: