Wednesday, August 30, 2017

DOG RESCUE TEXAS HARVEY IMPORTANT

Many people including myself are headed down for dog rescue in Texas.  I focus on first Responder rescue.

DRY DOG FOOD WON'T  WORK IN A FLOODED AREA.

U  are going to need BEEF JERKY a lot of it.

Also buy protein shakes at the health food store and mix it with the dogs water when meals get low.
And any other foods that you can't think of that DO NOT need refrigeration. SPAM will work. Don't get me wrong I love spam but canned meat works for dogs and their humans. You will get hungry too.

Watch for accidents the dogs will be traumatized AND may have diarrhea.

Get some DEPENDS . Really. It is hard to transport a dog with diarrhea.

Finally Please bring muzzles. A traumatized dog can be dangerous.

Tons of absorbent car wash towels.
Regular towels will get wet and moldy.

FIRST AID KIT.
GO Phones in plastic baggies.
fully charged extra batteries


If you have other suggestions let me know.

No comments: