Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thank you Dr.Phil . You are a true healer!

A couple of months ago I wrote to the Dr. Phil show. I actually got an answer and an offer to be on the show. It never panned out but just the attention that my letter received help me feel vindicated. Just that little bit of out-reach helped me to understand that what I was experiencing was taken seriously.

I'd just like to send a shout out to a man, Dr. Phil, who I believe to be a true healer. By indirectly acknowledging my story he helped me overcome a lot of pain. I feel he helped to heal my wound.

I am eternally grateful to you Dr. Phil. You are truly a great healer! 

Thank you for reading.....


Karina Holosko


The letter went like this.. (wouldn't you like to know?  Lol) NOT
__________________________________________________

No comments: