Friday, May 24, 2013

Do I have an M.A. Degree

I have finally been pushed far enough to have to answer this silly question. Do I have my M. A. degree. And why do you ask?

Well unfortunately I have three very sick and twisted brothers. Specifically, Gregory Holosko , Michael Holosko and John Holosko.

Not only have these three snakes outright stolen my fathers inheritance from me they accused me of not receiving an M.A. degree.

Apparently the authority Michael Holosko called and got the incorrect information. To counter this self preservationist lie I have posted a copy of my degree online. But should this not be enough to clear my name I am posting my student number and welcome any calls to Concordia University. # 2262061.

It would not be a stretch to assume that the liar Michael Holosko may have an questionable degree of his own...maybe someone should check on that.

Also I was so sorry to hear that Adrienne Holosko was allegedly stopped for drunk driving. I only hope she gets the treatment she needs.

Further Rose Marie Holosko has unfortunately (so I heard) been in intensive treatment for drug abuse.

Lets hope she gets well soon

No comments: