Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Cell Phone Challenge ADVANCED- The Manatee Elbow Crunch


 "Enlightenment is found  in the question and not in the answer. So do not be afraid to ask questions. There you will find your answer(Quote by KAY HALL or Karina Holosko)
__________________________________________

I think the above  is an original quote by me! Pretty cool right?

(: You might want to do some fact checking on that. Truth be told, I channeled a Yogi last night! or, maybe had a memory of reading that somewhere)

https://youtu.be/OpJLEtwGiFY

I want you to be happy, I want you to experience light and love and spontaneity and freedom. I want to give you the gift in a way you have never experienced before! You life will be enhanced. I promise. So come with me and we will take the Cell Phone Challenge together. I will be your guide your guru and your Yogi Master?

"Enlightenment is found in the question and not in the answer. So do not be afraid to ask questions. There you will find your answer" {Kay Hall}


READER QUESTION: But why would you do this crazy thing Kay? Why would you sacrifice yourself for the betterment of the world?

KAY ANSWER:  Because I love you. I stuck my head in a heart just for you!

Are you ready?

BELOW IS A QUICK VIDEO:

This is an advanced class to get a sense of where you are.  I am starting a movement called The Cell Phone Olympics. While I'm not an idiot (maybe I am) I understand that not all of us are going to the Olympics but that doesn't mean we can't take part in the sport in a way that makes us happy.

In this Challenge I suggest that you turn your cellphone off for 15 minutes in the next 24 hours. You don't have to be afraid. I am your coach and I want you to succeed.  It makes me looks good and maybe a big university will hire me to start a program) Some people might call me delusional. Right brother? 

You never know!!

First, I want you to pick a time that you feel is conducive (helpful) to this exercise. If you like to pull the Band-Aid off quick, I suggest you do it first thing when you open your eyes in the morning. If not, may I can suggest that you do this maybe in  the shower, sitting on the throne, watching TV, or just finding a place that doesn't have Wi-Fi.

What ever you pick it's important that you turn the machine off, as in power off, as in a blank screen. Getting to the blank screen is your first step to attaining enlightenment. You can use a watch to time yourself or you can just hold that Yogi position phone-off in hand as long as you can. This is called the  Manatee Elbow Crunch and it will be the position from which you will develop your Master Yogi skills.

When you take this position unlike the Yogi who empties the mind I want you to get right into the core of your person and think about how you are feeling when the cell phone  is off. Maybe you feel,  anxious, tired, irritable, angry and maybe you feel relief and peace and love. What ever it is I want to you get a paper and pen and write out your list and send it to me.

This way I will be able to gage you abilities and steer my course appropriately.

A great idea is to get a friend or family member to participate in this activity with you. It can become a challenge a testing of wills and fun. Compete with your friends!

Just remember, I am here with you. I am going to take you through this with light and love.

No comments: