Thursday, September 17, 2015

DONALD TRUMP is a Genius

I do not care what anyone says about Donald Trump. The guy is a genius.  For the first time in my life I actually watched a Republican debate. I  looked for websites that blogged on the info.
( BY THE WAY... THE NEWS BLOGGERS NEED HELP. Very bland. Don't you want people to read it?)
The point is I watched, I learned their names, figured out who I liked and I  even went to a local cafe and demanded that they change the T.V station from baseball to the debate. THAT IS BECAUSE OF DONALD TRUMP.
I even watched his speeches including the one in Dallas!
GOOD JOB! I am a supporter.
Donald is bringing more attention to any party ever in the U.S. I'm not even interested in the Democrats anymore and I think I am one.
The Republicans would be smart to embrace this guy.
Frankly, on the otherhand ,I don't think the DONALD wants the presidency.  I think he'll get bored.
But I do belive that he is the only guy on that stage that foreign  leaders would like to sit down with.
They also are masters of the "art of the deal"  and Trump would be a worthy adversary.
I also think Trump will enjoy the challenge of doing business with guys in his league. Let's lead him in that  direction
"The Art of the Deal" is now a contender in  the OLYMPICS.
P.S. Donald,  I know you are reading. I would just like to make one suggestion. Do you think you are being a bit of a bully singling out people in the Press that annoy you by using their names in public.
They have a job to do and annoying you is good for ratings. Also they have families and friends and quite frankly there is a fear element because you are the Donald. Maybe? Think about it?
K
PSS.  You don't want to make people fear for their careers.

No comments: