Monday, July 9, 2012

Bath and Body Works Top Summer Picks

Fragrance for the Fun of it

Bath and Body Works for Me!!!


After a lot of fragrance searching I finally found what I've been looking for this summer. Bath and Body Works offers an exciting experience of aroma therapy in light summer scents.

My rule for the summer is.. CITRUS RULES. Citrus in the summer!!! I like anything with citrus .I like the words lemon or lime in the description. 

Fortunately for us Bath and Body Works offers a wonderful selection  of scents.
I have taken the time to review them individually so you don't have to.

First up are the  spray mists from the Signature Collection.  My favorite standout is Coconut Lime Breeze. Says it all right?


A close second is Sea Island Cotton ( seen at back on far right). It  is an excellent blend of coconut (not too  much to make you smell sweet) and a fresh citrus pause that can be a life saving lift when the office gets you down.

For the evening you cannot miss with  Black Amethyst. It has a rich sexy subtly smokey scent perfect for romance. (on the back left)

Remember these scents are light an fade quickly so you can spritz them on without offending.

The spray mists are a real buy for under $20.00.

No comments: