Thursday, December 4, 2008

I saw The Amazing Journey Again. It WAS AMAZING

PART ONE OF MY JOURNEY

Remember when I told you about the show I saw at the Logos bookstore over the summer called The Amazing Journey of Juan Diego by Luce Amen? Well, I went to see her perform again tonight at Studios 535 in something called the Square One Series.

Peter and I took the 1 train on the west side and got off at 42nd street. And were we glad we did.

The bright lights of the city couldn't be brighter and the energy buzzed like a hornets nest. That's Peter to your right in Times Square.
The show was a series of experts from different shows from opera to Broadway and theatre works in progress.

Luce began the show and I really urge you to get her C. D. Her songs will move you because not only are they good but they are truly inspired. As if that wasn't enough the quality and sincere commitment of the other performers was top notch! This is not something you can see every day. It was a wonderful evening and I look forward to attending other events at the Square One Series
That's Peter and Luce to your right!





2 comments:

Luce Amen said...

Thanks, Kay. Great blogspot. Your articles are refreshing, timely, healing...

Great to see you and Peter at my first Square One Series performance last night!

Gracias,
Luce Amen

Anonymous said...

Kay,

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Luce Amen is amazing! We are long time fans from way back ...Orange NJ, Route 1 FleaMarket, the old Luce Amen Fan Club...wow, so happy to hear such great things are happening...We love you Luce!!!

Angela and John Pizzi