Wednesday, December 24, 2008

When in Doubt get off your A** and Merry Xmas

Whenever I feel like my life is in the dumps, when I bitch and complain about what I should have, where my career should be, the time I've missed , the chances I've lost ,I turn to my church.

Not only do I find God here but I find the best Homeless feeling program in NYC. It takes place at the Church of the Epiphany on 74th and York and is run by Jeanette Gautier- who feeds over a hundred people ever Wednesday of the week, ran or shine, sleet or hail. Hat's off to Jeanette!
This Xmas Eve Peter and I volunteered to help. Not only is the food top quality but we've even got a Zagat's rating. See our very pregnant Priest Jennifer Linman in a group shot to the right and Deacon Horace White below saying the Lord's prayer.
Merry Xmas to all.






No comments: