Sunday, August 12, 2012

Helene W. Hartig The Best Real Estate Lawyer In New York City



Kay Hall- Photography by Kay Hall
Helene  W. Hartig is without question (in my opinion) the best Real Estate Lawyer in Manhattan.  What makes this one so special is that she takes a sincere and personal interest in her clients situation.

I report these facts based on first hand experience. She pulled me up from the gutter at one of the most difficult times in my life with compassion and a touch of real life grounding. If it wasn't for her staunch determination to represent me as a client and the courage to kick some sense into me I would have lost my home.

Trust is one of the fundamental things that we look for when retaining an attorney.  Helene W. Hartig inspires such trust because it is simply a part of her nature.

It was a real privilege to experience what the best of a lawyer really can be. This one is a keeper and if you choose to work with her for Real Estate or personal Estate issues you will experience something positive, nurturing, wonderful with a pit bull spirit for your cause.
You will  never crack a bad lawyer joke again.

All the best my friend Helene.....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

Mike Clark said...

It is a good thing you found an amazing real estate lawyer. More than performing their duty as legal aid, lawyers have the moral obligation to take sincere interest in the concerns of their clients, and in this sense, I think Helen is doing a great job! It is true that trust between you and your lawyer is important because you have to communicate openly with your lawyer, and to do that, trust must be established.