Saturday, August 18, 2012

Assurance Wireless THANK YOU

I'd like to take the time to formally thank ASSURANCE WIRELESS for helping me out during the worst period of my life.



No question I had a really bad year. My husband ended up in the I.C.U.unit  on a breathing machine and the savings went fast. I found myself quickly breaking down from the emotional and financial stress. Unfortunately when it rains it pours (not a cliche).   I found myself being evicted from my home by an overzealous landlord called Kosbel Realty and their lawyer named Allison Furman who admitted to me  that she does not have a speck of humanity in her and nor will she ever. 

As this wasn't enough my own family of  Holosko brothers three, Gregory, Michael and John spitefully refused to give me the $50,000 dollars that my father left me when he died. A cruel, vindictive, and jealous cackle they be.

I was in a state of total distress and I let my cell phone bill lapse. I found no mercy. If you don't pay you don't play. No cellphone for me!!!

After getting my emergency food stamps I was told that I could apply for the ASSURANCE WIRELESS phone. I had seen their television commercials and I made the call. One week later my phone arrived. Granted it wasn't a smart phone but it worked well, was reliable and definitely did the trick

ASSURANCE WIRELESS took one thing off my plate at a time when that one thing was a big deal. I was free from a monthly charge and the fear that if I didn't pay I'd get shut off.  I could also avoid the embarrassment of that stupid message that says I went out of the coverage area and which every knows is code for, "deadbeat didn't pay."  I thank ASSURANCE WIRELESS for this privilege!!!

I am happy to report that I am now back on my feel stronger and better than ever, (no this is not a cliche either). I now have a smart phone and am no longer in need of the ASSURANCE WIRELESS phone.

Now WHAT DO I DO?

My plan is to call ASSURANCE WIRELESS and ask to have my phone cancelled. I would also like to pay for the last eight months of use. 

DO YOU THINK THEY WILL TAKE MY OFFER?

Please stay tuned for this answer on ASSURANCE WIRELESS thank-you PART TWO.

No comments: