Friday, February 10, 2012

Subway Sexual Crimes Increase and My Solution

I believe that sexual crimes against women in the subway will increase dramatically over the next year and let me explain why.

I have had the unfortunate experience lately of riding the subway on a regular bases especially during rush hour. It is a humiliating and degrading experience for me. I am routinely jammed in so tight that I had my hip in one guys crotch, my breasts up against another's back, my shoulders against a foreign body. I am packed so tight that I can smell the breath of ten different people, I know which woman are menstruating and the smell of body gas make me want to puke. Can you imagine that mothers are letting their young daughters experience this as a normal subway scenario? I will no longer let any daughter of mine ride the subway period.

This is a definitively disgusting way to journey to and from work on a daily bases. On top of that, this scenario has pervert plastered all over it. Where else can a good perv get a little touchy feely action without being caught? I am absolutely sure that pervs take the train at rush hours purposely just to enjoy a little harmless action and yes they get worked up enough to attempt a rape.

The SOLUTION? Well yes... I actually have one. Two cars at the back of the train should be reserved. One for men and one for women. That way I can have a choice of which way I want to experience my commute. Not only that women caught with infant that need to be fed can do it comfortably in the Women Only car.

No comments: