Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Helen Archer Cosmic Astrologer

Helen Archer is one my first guest writers.

I met Helen while trolling Craig's List looking for a cockatiel  to adopt and she had an ad selling bird cages. I figured that I'd buy the cage before the bird so  I emailed Helen. She told me she had a lovely senior Conure Parrot who needed a home. 

You see, Helen has  met the man of her dreams and is heading out for adventure and love. Luckily   I am big on Senior Critters and agreed to take Buttie. I am getting her tomorrow. Jazzed.

As it turns out Helen is an amazing Cosmic Astrologer and did an awesome intuitive reading for me that will help guide me in a positive and loving way. She's good!

Organically evolving KISMET is rare and so I asked Helen to write something for me.
There is a big deal astrology thing happening tomorrow so pay attention. These things affect us all.
 

 
 The Aquarian Full Moon on Wednesday, January 31st is a Blue Moon, second of the month, Supermoon, close to earth, and a Total Lunar Eclipse.  This brings to opposition the Leo eclipse that was seen in August.  Storms are likely, but we may break the six month cycle of massive storms every New and Full Moon.   A week before and after the eclipse is not a good time to make major changes. All the facts are not clearly evident, and results could be opposite of what is expected. Doors will open for new opportunities later in the month of Febrary.  Connect with friends instead.   

Helen Archer, Cosmic Astrologer
 

No comments: