Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wired Magazine for Woman

I am here to save you ladies. I will summarize exactly what's going on with Wired Magazine. I call this segment "Wired for Women"

I am probably one of the few female subscriptions for Wired Magazine and do you know why?There are no female interests, no women, except comic book super woman. There are no articles at least in the August issue, 2015. There are no couples, no nature, no dogs no children, no sex, no clothing, no hair, no make-up, no recipes. Clearly women are not meant to read this magazine because Little Boys are inventing stuff and we all know that is not a good thing

But in all fairness Monica Lewinsky does have spaced allotted for three sentences.
And there is one super human military woman who fits into the " I have a fetish for comic book woman thing".

When a reader can learn how to build a gun and put eyes on a spiders ass. We have to pay attention.

This stuff affects us and the future of the children.

Enjoy!

I have saved the world once again!

https://youtu.be/WVg34WhuFj4

P.S. Did you ever stop to think about what happened with that cloning stuff?  

I will tell you that  the most horrific experiments created horrific results that chilled the heart even the darkest scientist. In other words...shit that scared the devil!





 




No comments: