Sunday, July 12, 2015

Merrick Lamb Lung Dog Treats Save The Day! Yum Yum!

My dog never ate a treat in his whole life. He is NOT food motivated and consequently I am a good slave and HE a good master. 


But today it all changed. My little treat spitter outter discovered  Merrick Lamb lung? Yep, that's right! Delicious and nutritious lamb lung all dried up in these little squares finally please my master. He's getting older and is currently an official little mute. He can't see, and he can't hear and so I was concerned about his natural weight loss at this age. Adding delicious and nutritious  lamb lung gave him that little extra boost.

And the bonus is my cats love them too. I do however, have one  suggestion for the Merrick people. The delicious and nutritious lamb lung squares are a little to big for the small mouths that I feed. I have to struggle to break them in thirds.

Despite this inconvenience... HATS off to MERRICK !!!!!



 
 
 

No comments: