Monday, March 6, 2017

Trumps Immigration Bill Better Then I thought

Although many of you know I am Uber critical of Trump. I say you still gotta call a spade a spade!

I briefly read over the new immigration Bill released today.

It actually looks fair.
I will have to take a closer look. But that's my initial sense.

Good job Republican Leaders!. Trump is learning from some very smart guys no matter what affiliation.

I believe that everyone wants to make America great.

I also think everyone believes  America is great just as it stands.

Great is a word that is wide open to interpretation .

Great in terms of world order?
Great in terms of human rights?
Womens rights?
Religious feedom?
The rights of nature and the priceless, raw American land?

Why don't we make these things our mission to be Great?

What does Great mean to you?

No comments: